Thursday 7 October 2010

I apologize

Sorry for being so dense. Okay, let’s see: I should grow up, get out of my pajamas and rush out to support beleaguered Democrats running for office because horrible, frightening Palinites otherwise may win and will proceed to:

shill for big oil companies
dismantle our remaining civil liberties
pursue endless, aggressive, futile wars
try to undermine the health care reforms we fought so hard for
side with banks against struggling homeowners.

Okay, it’s all clear now. But I am such a slow learner, gosh, I feel like one of those ‘fucking retards’ Rahm Emanuel spoke of before jumping ship and getting out of town with one month to go to the elections. I apologize for my immaturity.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I love it! Too bad is all I can say, too bad, too disappointing and, well, too typical I guess.